Join our community to receive our quarterly newsletter and learn about all the exciting activities and programs at Workshops for Warriors
Your donation to Workshops for Warriors is tax-deductible and very appreciated.
87% of All Donations Goes Directly Into
Training Veterans and Transitioning Service Members!
If you have any questions or need help donating, please contact Christina Curtin, Director of Philanthropy. Christina@wfw.org or (619)616-5051.
Download a copy of our Workshops for Warriors’ Donor Recognition Policy to learn more about how Workshops for Warriors acknowledges donations and gifts.
How You Can Help Workshops for Warriors:
- Veteran Scholarships – It costs $20,268 to train one student per semester.
Full Scholarship – $20,268 1/2 Scholarship – $10,134 1/4 Scholarship – $5,067
- Contribute to the Combined Federal Campaign #84418
- Click Here to Make a Donation With a Credit Card or With Paypal
- Designate Workshops for Warriors on your Amazon account – Anytime you make a purchase through smile.Amazon.com, you can designate Workshops for Warriors to receive 0.5% of the value of your eligible purchases. This is a great way to give just by making your regular purchases!
- Donate on our Facebook page
- Text to Donate – Text 41444 and put WFW in the message box.
- Mail a Check to Workshops for Warriors 2970 Main St. San Diego, CA 92113
Materials and Tooling
In the interest of storage and consistency, Workshops for Warriors only accepts the following equipment for our machining and welding students. Click on the buttons below to see a PDF outline of all materials and tooling we can accept. All other material and tooling donations are highly appreciated but will be sold for cash in order to purchase these items. We also ask that all materials and tools are in good, usable condition.
Need More Information?
Please contact Amy, email@example.com or call her at (619) 550-1620
Your kindness and support is truly appreciated.