CNC Machining & Welding | Post-9/11 GI Bill Eligible| DoD SkillBridge Program
94% employment rate. Average starting salary $60,000.
Earn credentials for a great career
Sam Allingham, Marine Corps Veteran
Sam Allingham, Marine Corps Veteran, WFW Machining Graduate
Your Next Career Starts Here
Accelerated 4-Month Courses
- CNC Machining (CAD/CAM), Machining II, Welding, or advanced Welding II
- Post-9/11 GI Bill Eligible
- DoD SkillBridge program
- Portable, stackable credentials
- Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters
- Veteran & Transitioning Military Program
- Nationally Recognized Welding Certifications (American Welding Society AWS)
- Nationally Recognized Machining Certifications (SolidWorks, MasterCam, NIMS, Immerse to Learn)
Why Workshops for Warriors?
- Train with other Veterans
- Hands-on training on state-of-the-art equipment
- Meet directly with potential employers
- Classes for veterans
- Full Scholarships Available
- Trade School Made for Veterans
- Career Training Program
- Job Placement Assistance
- No out-of-pocket cost for Veterans
- Apply for your new career today!
As a veteran or active duty military member transitioning out of service, you may be wondering what’s next. Workshops for Warriors is here for you.
You gained valuable skills, experience, and dedication in the military, but you need training in a high-demand field to take your career to the next level. That’s where Workshops for Warriors comes in.
After just 16 weeks of accelerated training at Workshops for Warriors, you will earn nationally recognized credentials in welding or CNC machining that open doors to careers across the United States. Our graduates are working in every state of the nation, and 94% of WFW alumni are earning average starting salaries of $60,000.
By enrolling in Workshops for Warriors’ training program, you’ll gain valuable skills and industry-recognized credentials that will set you apart in the job market. WFW graduates have gone on to work for top manufacturing companies across the country and have been able to provide for themselves and their families with well-paying jobs.
We are located in San Diego, CA, where you will train in-person on state-of-the-art equipment with military veteran instructors.
New Class Starting Soon!